Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why an International Students "I Love Canada" Blog?


I have created this International Students "I Love Canada" Blog to share my experiences with others as an international student in Canada, and also to provide useful information to all international students, and students in general.

Furthermore, not only I want to disseminate information about culture shock, learning techniques, English language tips, but also I want to provide a sample of international music and dance, workout, etc, to help the student to cope with his or her every-day life.

If you love studying in Canada, feel free to send English language tips, international video and music samples, learning techniques, and whatever information you think it will help international students in Canada and worldwide.



Have fun with this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment