Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mac Lab



Most of the time you could find a space at the Mac Lab to work on your projects. In April, I had to go back there to work on my internship project; I thought I would have the Mac Lab only for myself, but for my surprise: there were no space to sit. It looked to me that everybody was working at the same time on (end-of-year) projects. In April, the weather was getting better so students wanted to enjoy the outdoors. Because of that the Mac Lab was empty in the afternoons, but there I was on my own at the Mac Lab! It was a weird feeling being there by myself. I was sad to see that the year was over, no more classes, no more projects, no more meetings with my classmates at the College. However, it was a wonderful feeling to see that the weather was getting warmer, and the flowers were beautiful as usual.



No comments:

Post a Comment