Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brazilian Carnival 2010

Life is more than just studying. International students need to have some fun to cope with many tasks and challenges they face every day. Make sure you take some time to yourself.
Even though international students do not have much time to have fun other than studying, studying, and studying. Watch a video, a movie, listen to some music, and you will feel better, relaxed. I posted some videos here to help you with your English assignments, but also to help you relax and have some fun. If you want to suggest any videos, let me know, I will post them for you.
Have fun watching a sample synopsis of 2010 Brazilian Carnival in Rio de Janeiro.


3 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Carnival! One of the reasons why I would have liked to carry on working for a cruiseline was that I was offered an itinerary to go to South America. And the ship is always in Brazil for Carnival! Maybe one day....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous performance! I have always wanted to travel to Brazil, and I can't wait to see what they do with the Olympics.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say that even as a non-international student I also enjoy my little breaks during school work, and this video sure was fun. I love the idea of a whole country coming together for such a fun celebration.

    ReplyDelete